Jun 4, 2007

Summary of what you've missed

______________________________


Sorry for not updating for so long, I'll try to sum up everything that's been going on.

The game hasn't really gone anywhere, but I'm still doing my best to find sometime to work on it. There have been quite a few top down shooters being submitted to Newgrounds lately, and I don't want to seem like I'm copying anyone.

The Trendy Collab was submitted a little while ago, and it was awarded the Daily 3rd Place award.
You can view the whole thing HERE, or you can view just my part HERE.

The Black and White Collab will be done soon, and I entered a really short part, so I'll keep you posted when it gets submitted.

I've been working on random little animations as usual, but nothing long enough to be a movie. I may do a thing at the end of the year like Xperimental Xperimentation, where I compile all my unfinished flashes into one massive movie.

I'm doing stuff for the Loneliest number collab, but I'm probably not going to have that big of a part in it.

Sam, an awesome programmer, is helping me out with some of the code in my game, but he is also pretty busy with his super cool physics engine.
You can view all his stuff HERE.

I think I got everything, if not I'll post again.

-PB

No comments: