Jan 9, 2007

The Site is UP!

______________________________


HEY HEY! The new site is finally up. Unfortunately, pillowfighter.com, pillowfighter.net and pillowfighter.ca are all taken. So the new name is Pillowbasher, and you can find the new site at www.pillowbasher.net
The graphics will all be getting a makeover and the names will all have to be changed to pillowbasher. That may take some time, but it WILL get done.
I also have an unfortunate story of what happened to my computer, which I will post at a later date. Right now I'm just glad the site is up.
The next thing you should be seeing from me is the "Have a Nice Day Collab". I'm doing it with a bunch of people on Newgrounds, ShortMonkey is the leader. That should be done soon, I'm feeling quite good about it.
That's all for now.
-pillowfighter

No comments: