Jan 25, 2007

Still Here

______________________________


This is just a post to let you know I'm still alive.

These graphics are just temporary, I will (hopefully) have the new graphics by next Saturday. I just wanted to leave a message and tell you how everything was going, and that the site hasn't died.

The Have a Nice Day Collab, is almost complete, there are just a few more parts to be finished, and a menu to be decided on. It seems to be going good, you may even see some more collabs from me later on. It has been a great experience and I can't wait to see how it turns out.

It's exam week, as you can see from "This Weeks Doodle". Luckily I have only 1 exam, (in my worst subject) Social Studies. But I also get all of next week off, so thats when I plan on finishing up those graphics with my friend. I am also working on a few games that I plan on finishing soon.

Oh, I'd like to mention that "This Weeks Doodle", does not mean I will post a new doodle every week, I will try to, but I don't usually get around to it for about 2 weeks.

That's all for now I guess, I'll post later about the problems I had with my computer.

-Pillowbasher

No comments: